Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Help Prevent Cancer by Taking Control of Your Diet

Cancer has touched nearly all of us in some way and while this widespread, devastating illness has no known cure, there are some changes you can make in your diet to aid in prevention. 

Maintain a health weight
Obesity has been connected to many forms of cancer, especially endometrial cancer and esophageal adenocarcinoma. 

Reduce your calorie intake from solid fats and added sugars
The foods high in solid fats and added sugars cannot only cause weight gain, but also can take the place of the more nutrient dense, cancer-preventing foods.

Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, including beans
These foods are known links to lower the risk of certain cancers. It is recommended to fill half of your plate at meals with fruits and vegetables rich in nutrients!

Limit alcohol
While the reason is unknown, alcoholic beverages may increase your risk of many different cancers, including mouth, throat, voice box, esophageal, liver, breast, colon, and rectal cancer. The current recommendation on alcohol consumption is a limit of one a day for women, and two a day for men. Also, combining drinking with smoking puts you at even greater risk.

15 comments:

  1. Superfit Foods provides a fresh and healthy meal prep in Jacksonville, Lakeland and Nationwide Shipping. Our Chef prepared fresh meals for your meal prep options, to be delivered weekly at our pickup locations so you can enjoy healthy eating meals to your home or office.

    Best Vegan Food
    Paleo Meals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I was just browsing along and came upon your blog. Just wanted to say good blog and this article helped me a lot, due to which I have found exactly I was looking. Home Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. Cancer Support Groups

    ReplyDelete
  4. Python is one of the most important languages on the lines of Java, C and C++. Python is simple to use, versatile and powerful, making it an ideal choice even for beginners.

    Python Training In Chennai

    Selenium Training In Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Medicinal the travel industry is picking up noticeable quality in creating nations that are furnishing great restorative offices alongside extraordinary travel alternatives. Indian healing facilities like Apollo are giving a pleasant mix of best class medicinal skill at moderate costs.I find a very good website for the diabetic medications , If you want you can visit this site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. ukrayna üniversiteleri odessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking. defsa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Medicinal the travel industry is picking up noticeable quality in creating nations IPVA 2019 visite Licenciamento Anual that are furnishing great restorative offices alongside extraordinary travel alternatives. Indian healing facilities like Apollo are giving a pleasant mix of best class medicinal skill at moderate costs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. destructeur diabète and Maitrisez Votre Diabete
    What should I do if my health care professional told me I have prediabetes?

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a slick and exact article. The utilization of words is exemplary.
    walmart 1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. east delhi best school Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. เรียนภาคสมทบ

    ReplyDelete